2018年11月1日 星期四

Thank you and goodbye!

So I kept my head down, took another effort to.steady myself, gulped down another silent protest of discomfort from my body so I can further busy myself with the next task at hand. I had no idea how I lasted this long--I had wanted to give up and terminate the dinner service for more times than I could remember. Yet here we all are--scrubbing down the kitchen counters, putting away the china wares, and sealing up the equipment--made me realize this really is the very last day of us being together; my feelings are of joy, triumph, bitterness, sadness, and ambiguity.

I had no idea how much I had depended and relied on my staff as my moral support to help me through these difficult days. I am sad because we have become a family and now we have to part ways as Feuille Next has officially come to an end. We have accompolished somehing so great that the seeds of hope and the next generation dinner service of tomorrow have germinated in all the guests who have come to participate in Feuille Next. Now the possibility about the cuisine is even more endless and unfathomable.

Here I silently bid my farewell to all the dinner guests, and wished the best to my staff members as they are the genuine heroes who truly made Feuille Next possible.
Thank you and goodbye!


沒有留言:

張貼留言